Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photographs



I finally bought myself a nice camera, so I can start on some photography ideas I have. I went for a compact, but didn't want the look of the point and shoot, flat camera that fit into your pocket. I wanted a digital camera, that looked like a SLR. I ended up with the Nikon, p510, for anyone that is interested. It has 16.1 megapixels, 42 times wide optical zoom, and lots of fun features I am still trying out. Here are some of the first few photos I took yesterday. They were all taken outside in the dark, thanks to my camera's wonderfully powerful flash. I am so excited to continue to use this camera, as the picture quality and clarity is so much better than the pictures I usually submit on my phone. I uploaded these pictures straight from my memory card, without editing them. Two of them are taken of a streetlamp, one with the camera moving. The third is a telephone wire, also taken with the camera moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment