Monday, March 11, 2013

Glass Face Photographs











































Every year I attend this huge summer art show at a local college, where there is an artist who makes these beautiful glass faces by melting down old bottles. The one iridescent mask style face that I bought cracked, but I thought it was still interesting to look at. These pictures are all using the two different glass faces, the one is the blue face on top of my abstract painting. The rest are the light blue, iridescent mask on top of the blue face, with the crack just giving you a glimpse of the face underneath. For this image, I photographed the faces using several different special effect settings on my camera. I think I like the painting setting the best, which seems to give an ethereal-like glow to the photograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment