Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moving Lights











These photographs are of a chain with orange lights that I have around my bathroom mirror. I was intrigued by the way they reflected in the dark room. I then started playing around with lower shutter speed and moving the camera while it was taking the picture. The result was the blur that resulted in the first three pictures, each in different patterns. The last two images show the chain a little more clearly. These pictures were not edited at all, not even cropped. They are shown here exactly as I photographed them. I have been reading more opinions lately of people showing disdain for edited photographs, calling them a mockery of photography. Although I do not share this opinion, I thought it would be nice to have some photographs that were not edited, for the people that feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment