Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Creeped out

I was dwindling in the amount of creepy pieces I had left, and since I enjoy making those the most, I made this piece. It was also partly to irritate my mom a bit, and partly to see the reaction people had while reading it at shows. One lady even yanked her child away from my table after reading it. As a disclaimer, I may love making pieces that are intense like this, but I DO NOT LIKE OR CONDONE REAL LIFE VIOLENCE.  Maybe this is my way to enjoy small does of hostility, in a way that does not actually hurt anyone

1 comment:

  1. As I can now see, the words did not show up well. It says.....Have you seen us?
    We are back to bomb our town.
    It happens every day,
    So you better deal with it.
    We won't be beat,
    So farewell for forever and ever.
    Boom boom




    ReplyDelete