Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Abstract Planet Digital Art



I just finished creating this digital art piece in Photoshop. I stumbled across a few Photoshop tutorials online, since I am so new to the software. This was one of them, showing how to create a space scape. I used a painting that I had created with acrylic paint on paper, and changed the saturation. I then added a lens flare, shadow and glow to the planet to create the look. I am excited to create more pieces like this with Photoshop. I am always excited to learn to create in a new medium, and the more I learn, the more I realize that there is still so much I have yet to try. It is so exciting to have a passion that is practically endless with possibilities. It is overwhelming at times, trying to decide what to create next. I am just thankful to have so many supplies and time to do what I love most, create art.

No comments:

Post a Comment